- A Teen's Guide to Economics and Saving Money
- Annual Credit Report
Get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company.
- Biz Kid$- Did you Know
- Dynamic, fun resources for kids, parents, teachers, and credit unions to teachs kids about business and money. Watch these video clips to learn more!
- Center for Student Credit Card Education
ABC’s of Credit Card Finance provided in print format and consisting of a student primer, trainer’s guide and power point presentation. The program has a target audience of high school juniors, seniors and college freshman
- Children and Money
Money tips and resources for young Americans.
- Choose to Save
- National public education and outreach program is dedicated to raising awareness about the need to plan and save for long-term personal financial security.
- FDIC MoneySmart
Comprehensive financial education curriculum designed to help individuals outside the financial mainstream develop financial skills and positive banking relationships.
- Federal Trade Commission
Consumer information for military families.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Learn how credit scores impact your financial future
- Hawaii HomeOwnership Center
Education, information, and support to create successful first-time homeowners in Hawaii.
- JumpStart Clearinghouse
Links to a wide variety of educational resource materials.
- Making Homes Affordable
Official program of the Departments of the Treasury & Urban Development.
- MyCreditUnion.gov A central, consumer-focused web resource for Americans to learn about the thousands of credit unions available to every American consumer -- with highlights about the benefits of credit union membership.
- My Money
Dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education.
- National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)
Directed by the U.S. Administration on Aging, is committed to helping national, state, and local partners in the field be fully prepared to ensure older Americans will live with dignity, integrity, independence, and without abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- National Credit Union Administration-Pocket Cents
Financial Tools and Resources: Find links to helpful financial calculators and worksheets, including the Share Insurance eCalculator, to see how your federally-insured savings are protected by NCUA, as well as saving for college, buying a home, preparing for retirement, and developing a sound monthly budgeting strategy.
- National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE)
National foundation dedicated to inspiring empowered financial decision making for individuals and families.
- Practical Money Skills for Life
Financial Literacy Resources for parents, children and teachers. Consumers, educators, parents, students and policymakers can access free educational resources, including personal finance articles, games and lesson plans.
- Protect Your ID Now
Useful information on identity theft prevention.
- Smart About Money
A program of the National Endowment for Financial Education a nonprofit national foundation dedicated to inspiring empowered financial decision making for individuals and families through every stage of life. Free, unbiased articles, resources, calculators and tips to help you manage your money.
- Teen Analyst
Resources to help young investors gain knowledge and insight into the world of investing.
- Treasury Direct-Money Math: Lessons for Life
Four-lesson curriculum supplement for middle school math classes, teaching grade 7-9 math concepts using real-life examples from personal finance.
- Women’s Institute for Financial Education
Dedicated to women in their quest for financial independence.