Your League offers over 100 different webinars each year, which covers a variety of compliance, front-line, lending, security, management and volunteer training topics. Webinars are a convenient way to train staff and volunteers because they have the flexibility of allowing multiple viewers and viewing from the comfort of your office.
- Live webinars allow you to have one Internet connection from a single computer terminal. You may have as many people as you like listen and watch from your office computer. Registrants receive a website address and pass code that will allow entrance to the seminar. The session will be approximately 90 minutes, including question and answer sessions. Seminar materials, including instructions, pass code, and handouts will be emailed to you prior to the broadcast. You will need the most-current version of Adobe Reader available free at www.adobe.com.
- Recorded Webinar + Free Digital Download are recordings of the live event, including audio, visuals, and handouts. Approximately one week prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the archived webinar link. This webinar link can be viewed anytime 24/7, beginning six business days after the webinar and will expire six months after the live program date. We even provide the presenter’s email address so you may ask follow-up questions. The archived webinar may ONLY be ordered for six months following the webinar. It will not be available after this time.
- Offer six webinar series in 2016 that are comprised of six webinars each. Audit Compliance Series, Cyber Series, Debt Collection Series, Director Series, Frontline Series, and Lending Series. Sign up for a webinar series before July 31, 2016, and you will receive six webinars for the price of five.
- Receive a 25% discount when you purchase 10 bundled webinars. Click here to view demo of bundled webinars.
- When you purchase 12 webinars a year, you will receive a coupon code for a free webinar under the “Baker by the Dozen” incentive. Webinar network will do all the tracking and send the certificates to your credit union.
- Attendance Validation Certificates are available upon request.